- Make Payment
- Print/Cancel BookingFlight EnquirySpice Jet FlightsSpice Jet aims to be a safe and reputable scheduled passenger airline focused on maintaining the lowest cost structure and quality guest services to provide the lowest air fares and high consumer value.
Spice Jet has brought about a revolution in the Indian skies since its launch on 23rd May'05 and now it operate over 261 flights daily to 32 Indian cities viz. Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bagdogra, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Goa, Indore, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Mangalore, Nagpur, Pune, Rajahmundry, Srinagar, Surat, Trichy, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Tuticorin, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Visakhapatnam. On the international front, SpiceJet operates flights to Kathmandu and Colombo. Our on-time performance is amongst the best in India and coupled with a Technical Dispatch Reliability of 99.6%, making us an airline with least cancellations. With maintenance support by KLM and state of the art technology from world leaders like Star Navigation and Tech Log there is no compromise on safety and reliability. The company has tied up with Navitaire, the world leaders in Reservation and Booking system for low cost airlines for managing all Reservations, Revenue Control and Departure Control. Spice Jet's key management personnel are all seasoned professionals and have significant experience in managing low cost airlines.
We are proud to mention to you some of SpiceJet's noteworthy achievements:
- 37,000 seats sold on the First day of Booking - "A New Record in Asia"
- Achieved a TDR (Technical Dispatch Reliability) of 99.72% against Worldwide average of 99.46% in the month of Jan, 2006 -"A New Record Amongst all Airlines using Boeing Aircraft"
- Within only NINE months of operations Flew One Million Passengers -"A Testimony of Passenger Confidence in SpiceJet"
- Maintained Highest loads in the Indian Skies since we started operations and continue to record an average Passenger Load Factor of 86% each month unsurpassed by anyone in the Domestic Aviation industry - "A Proof of it's passengers' Trust and Support"
- Highest Load factor of 93% on December 22nd, 2006 across the SpiceJet network
- Crossed three million passenger mark till date - "Living up to SpiceJet's Motto - Flying for Everyone"
Destinations CoveredSpice Jet operates flights to all the metropolitan cities as well as quite a few other destinations across the country. The destinations include Nagpur, Agartala, Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Srinagar, Varanasi, and Vizag. The airline also serves Colombo and Kathmandu in the international sector.
Fleet InformationSpice Jet uses the modern Boeing 737-800s with winglets and Boeing 737-900ERs as part of its trim single aircraft fleet. The aircrafts help the company to keep costs down and prove excellent for traversing short or medium haul distances in the Indian weather conditions. The in service fleet strength is about 30.
Baggage InformationSpice Jet travellers are entitled to a free check in baggage allowance of 20 kg and excess baggage entails a charge of Rs 100/kg for every one way trip. Travellers can also carry a single piece of hand baggage, which does not exceed 55cm + 35cm + 25cm = 115 cm in dimensions. The weight of the hand baggage should not be more than 10 kg. In addition, guests can also carry small belongings such as a blanket, overcoat wrap, books, laptop computer, small binoculars or camera, and hand bag. Passengers boarding from Jammu and Srinagar airports are not entitled to hand baggage.
Loss of BaggageSpice Jet travellers, who lose their baggage, are required to inform the loss to the airline's Guest Service Officers urgently. The airline attempts to trace the baggage within 7 days, failing which a compensation is paid out to the tune of Rs 200 per Kg up to a maximum of Rs 3000.
Ticketing InformationSpice Jet has deployed a modern sophisticated Internet based system, which allows travellers to conveniently book flights without stepping out of their homes or offices. For a more personalised service, guests may also place a telephone call to the round the clock Guest Sales & Reservation Center. Tickets may also be obtained from the airline's airport sales centers as well as travel agents.
What does Cheapflybuzz offer?Cheapflybuzz offers quick searches on all Spice Jet flights. All you have to do is to select your destination and port of departure from the easy to navigate Cheapflybuzz website. Choose your travel dates, destinations and whether it's a one way or return journey and click search. We guarantee you that the lowest air fares are what you will see. We also have an extremely fun slider bar to move around and choose flexi timings in case you want to customize your travel timings. It is really that easy. And lowest cost, no frills and no hidden charges. Just the clean, mean, airplane scene own site.
To know more about cheapflybuzz.com, email us: email@example.com
About The SiteHotelsHolidaysCopyright Pilania Travels 2011. All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by Pilania Travels